All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Our products aren't accepted to refund or returns if you:
• Change your mind, or
• Buy the wrong size, or
• Buy the wrong colour.
Action Graphics will accept returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
• The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
• The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
• The product does not match the sample or our description; and
• You can present a Action Graphics receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Action Graphics may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Proof of PurchaseReturns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
• Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
• Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
• Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
• Proof of purchase is the original Action Graphics receipt.
• For proof of purchase requirement for online.